Sunday 19 December 2010

Heredity or acquired?

Like Super man navigating through the mass of debris to rescue the innocent.....I was just wondering the other day..... what is it that makes some people more sensitive to things than the others? Heredity? ailment? childhood? psychological disorder?
I have been branded sensitive by someone whose opinion i real care about and come to think of it, hell, I am!!! So, on a mission to find out why, how and when....I set out with just faint memories to help me through the way. Asking parents would be a bad idea..you would immediately be branded psycho! My first sucess was on negating 'Heredity' from the list.... I have relatives who , if not for their mallu accents, the huge rumbling bellies and skin tone, I would have mistaken to be descendants of the stiff upper lip! ... to be contd....

No comments: